Merch Database offers three primary tools to help Merch sellers benefit from the data unique to their account inventory and sales.
First, an Extended Dashboard (see above) provides valuable snapshots of data to help account owners quickly track sales, uploads and product data. Some of our unique dashboard features include:
• Quick view of sales for all products over timeframes that include weekly, monthly, annual, and all-time statuses
• Quick view of best-selling product types
• Products uploaded over different time ranges to help track upload progress by VA’s and to help users stay motivated to maximize upload opportunities
• Easy to read stats and charts to help guide your progress at a glance in your Merch Adventure!
Next, a detailed Manage Products interface gives users an in-depth perspective of your total Merch print on demand inventory. Some of our powerful manage products features include:
• Organization and breakdown of products by type, status, published date, days to expiration, price and much more.
• See and filter product bullet points and descriptions for easy editing
• Find and replace functionality to identify any word within any listing within your product database – perfect for finding and resolving any newly trademarked word, phrase or description within a listing.
• Select and edit multiple listings – perfect for users looking to add or remove specific phrases to like-grouped listings
• Ability to view a record of keywords to simplify the relisting process
• Creation & Organization of niche categories to help group and track your products
Finally, our Analytical Reports section provides users with powerful, detailed analytics, enabling account holders to dive deep into what is working within an account to help optimize and grow the results in Merch. Some of our exciting Reports features include:
• Selectable reports that will breakdown unique sales data in easy to understand graphs, including targeted information related to product color, gender, and niche.
• All reports exportable to Excel
• Never worry about knowing which products you have live or when you last changed a bullet point.
• Best of all, with a subscription, users can sign up to have reports emailed on a regular basis, providing the ability to see the growth of an account over time!